In case of a vulnerability, please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability you have discovered (i.e. by downloading more data than necessary);
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved;
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or apps of third parties;
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation and an expected resolution date;
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report;
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality and not pass on your personal details without your permission;
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem;
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise);
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report. This reward is explicitly of a symbolic nature.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in any publication on the problem after it is resolved.